Toy safety is a priority, therefore:
1. Buy toys that match your child's age
2. Always look for the CE mark to ensure that the toy meets the relevant standards, which are among the most demanding in the world.
3. Always read the inscriptions on the packaging to be informed about the game components and how to use the product.
4. Always show the child how to use the game correctly.
5. Avoid high-powered toys to protect your baby's hearing, but also those that include cables, batteries, etc. or have sharp edges.
6. Make sure that different part of the game are not easy to remove – ex: eyes of the toy.
7. Gather all toys in a storage box or cart to avoid accidents.
8. Wash fabrics, plush or textile toys, as well as plastics, washing them in a tub with detergents specially designed for children's clothes.
It is important that every day we make time for our children and play together, trying to keep their interest and curiosity alive. During that time, the TV, phones or other devices should not distract you.
Our team is always ready to help you with anything you need and answer all your questions and queries.
Subscribe to our newsletter and find out first about new products and exclusive offers